- 1 How much does raindrop therapy cost?
- 2 What are the benefits of Raindrop Therapy?
- 3 What is raindrop aromatherapy massage?
- 4 Does raindrop therapy really work?
- 5 Can you do the raindrop technique on yourself?
- 6 What oils are in raindrop therapy?
- 7 What is the raindrop method shifting?
- 8 What is a certified Raindrop Technique specialist?
- 9 What is the point of aromatherapy?
How much does raindrop therapy cost?
60 Minute Treatment: $110. 80 Minute Treatment: $140.
What are the benefits of Raindrop Therapy?
The benefits of Raindrop Technique include:
- Supports a healthy immune system.
- Soothes inflammation and pain.
- Eases respiratory discomfort.
- Enhance positive emotions and help relieve stress.
- Supports the body to come back into balance.
- Eases muscle discomfort.
- Promotes relaxation.
- Supports ability to concentrate.
What is raindrop aromatherapy massage?
Raindrop therapy, or the raindrop technique, is a method of combining essential oils, heat, aromatherapy with traditional massage techniques and reflexology. This practice helps to bring mental and physical balance into alignment by evoking multiple senses, touch and smell, during a relaxing and therapeutic massage.
Does raindrop therapy really work?
Does it actually work? So far, there’s no evidence to back up the claims surrounding raindrop therapy and its potential benefits. In 2010, the Aromatherapy Registration Council (ARC) released an official statement of policy against raindrop therapy.
Can you do the raindrop technique on yourself?
One of the fundamental principles of aromatherapy training is that essential oils should never be used undiluted on the skin. Raindrop Therapy flies in the face of this, by advocating the use of neat drops directly on the skin. This completely contradicts the safety guidelines of the professional aromatherapy industry.
What oils are in raindrop therapy?
Which oils are used in Raindrop Therapy?
- Valor II.
- Aroma Siez.
What is the raindrop method shifting?
The raindrop method: Play a rain sound on YouTube and visualize what’s going on outside in your DR. Next your comfort character/ person from DR goes to the raindrops and they tell you to go to the raindrops too. As the raindrops fall you should be getting closer to shifting.
What is a certified Raindrop Technique specialist?
BOARD CERTIFIED RAINDROP SPECIALIST (BCRS) Scope of Practice for the BCRS is as follows: Practice and teaching of Raindrop Technique. Practice and teaching of Vitaflex Technique. Anointing and teaching of the oils of scripture. Teaching the chemistry and science of essential oils.
What is the point of aromatherapy?
Aromatherapy is a holistic healing treatment that uses natural plant extracts to promote health and well-being. Sometimes it’s called essential oil therapy. Aromatherapy uses aromatic essential oils medicinally to improve the health of the body, mind, and spirit. It enhances both physical and emotional health.